Offering the very best in beachside living, Villa Captiva is the quintessential vacation dream home. Located directly on the beach, Villa Captiva is decorated in traditional Mexican hacienda style adorned with wrought iron fixtures and graceful archways with an added flourish of Caribbean color and a touch of modern charm.
A wonderful space to entertain, the expansive living room painted in calming neutral tones, has wood framed pocket sliding doors, exquisite hanging chandeliers, and an array of comfortable furniture—the grand fireplace and exquisite piano complete the sweep of the room. The living room opens into a large elegant dining area with beautifully carved table and chairs—a lovely space to gather over delicious food and captivating conversation. The expansive kitchen is every foodie’s fantasy. Enjoy marble countertops offering ample space for meal preparation, premium stainless steel gas range and triple refrigerator! With fun and vibrant painted barstools, the exquisite, marble topped center island with seating for eight, is another great spot to gather around—enjoy an impromptu breakfast, some causal hors d’oeuvres, or an afternoon cocktail.
The living space outside this villa is just as magnificent as the interior, offering a large thoughtfully landscaped multi-level terrace with beautiful outside formal dining area and palapa. The infinity pool mirrors the attitudes of the waves and appears as if spilling over right onto the beach. Recline on a chaise lounge and bask in the sun, or position yourself in the shade of the covered patio all while listening to the mesmerizing sound of the nearby ocean waves. If a dip in the ocean is more your style, simply step off the terrace and find your toes in the sand. After dinner, retreat to the classic old world style lounge, with a grand carved wooden bar lining one side of the room and spend the evening engaged in a game of billiards or cards with a cool drink close at hand. Tall glass sliding doors line the room and open out to the terrace, allowing the cool ocean breeze to gently sweep through.
Each of Villa Captiva’s six bedrooms offer peace, tranquility, magnificent views and a peaceful nights rest. Guests will have their pick of four luxurious master suites, each with a comfortable king sized bed outfitted with fine linens and soft pillows, large private en-suite bath, TV with DVD player, and private doorway out to the terrace. One of the additional rooms is well suited for younger travelers as it offers two twin size beds, two queens and a kitchenette.
Enjoy luxury, class, old world charm and modern convenience at Villa Captiva— elegant beachside living at its best.
- Low Season: $4,150 / night
- High Season: $4,500 / night
- Holidays from: $5,000 / night
- Thanksgiving $5,000 / night
- Christmas Week $6,500 / night
- New Years Week $6,500 / night
*All rates plus a 16% IVA tax and 3% lodging tax.
- Bedroom 1: Master with King Size Bed, Ocean View, TV, Outdoor Terrace and Large Bathroom with steam shower and large bathtub.
- Bedroom 2: King Size Bed with TV, DVD, Private Bathroom, Outdoor Patio and Ocean View
- Bedroom 3: King Size Bed with Satellite TV, DVD, Private Bathroom, Outdoor Patio and Ocean View
- Bedroom 4: King Bed with Satellite TV, DVD, Private Bathroom and Outdoor Patio and Ocean View
- Bedroom 5: Bungalow with Queen Bed, Private Bathroom, Outdoor Terrace and Ocean View
- Bedroom 6: Garden Room – 2 Queen Beds, 2 Twin Beds, Kitchenette and Garden View
- Wireless Internet
- Satellite TV
- Stereo System
- Central AC
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Grand Piano
- Outdoor Dining Palapa
- Massage Grotto
- Steam Room
- Gas Grill
- Media Room
- Game Room